If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (617) 903-5055

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Don't Overload Your Outlets!

6/5/2019 (Permalink)

Fire Damage Don't Overload Your Outlets! MA home experienced fire due to overloading outlet

Don't add more than what your outlet can handle!

This is a major cause of residential fires since electrical circuits handle a limited amount of electricity and people tend to overload their outlet. The conductor starts to heat up to disperse the energy that it can’t conduct. This heat can build up until the conductor, whether it’s a wire, an outlet, or any other part of the circuit, gets hot enough to start a fire.

We are here to help in the event of a fire in your home or commercial space. 24/7 support and expertise right in your backyard to ensure you are taken care of! Give us a call at 617-903-5055.

 Learn more 

Other News

View Recent Posts